Author: Live Story
Case study 07
Case Study 01
Case Study 03
Live Story is a smart Content Management System. We built it from scratch, and now some of the best clients in their industries use it to manage content in a wide variety of ways. To name a few, we have been chosen by fashion brands such as Dolce&Gabbana, DSquared2, Furla, Calzedonia, Armani and Woolrich, beauty brands like Acqua di Parma, influencers, top notch design brands, food innovators, leading names in sports like Juventus F.C. and Valentino Rossi.
Our platform aggregates existing (brand content, events, videos, text, and products from the e-commerce catalogue) and user-generated content (from several social media platforms). It’s extremely easy to make that content live, multi-channelled, and shoppable. Our design-forward approach seamlessly integrates into your digital platforms: easy to use; easy to customize; easy to engage.
Our clients enjoy the way Live Story reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources required to translate into lower costs and full independence. To do this, we have native integrations with platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Shopify.
Each day our cloud-based systems process thousands of content from several sources in order to render every layout in our customers’ websites as fast as possible. This goal involves multiple aspects of a layout lifecycle, like a powerful graphic editor, data-integration processes, a fast and reliable backend system and an efficient rendering engine.
We have done so much in so little time. But we can’t stop now. This is a story that is still to be written.
Are you the Node.js Developer we are looking for?
What you will be doing
- Take part to design, develop and maintain Live Story codebase, which consists of microservices, serverless functions, web applications and tools, focusing on efficiency and performances
- Partner with marketing and support teams to define product requirements, development researches and customizations
- Collaborate to improve software quality by designing product tests, performing code reviews, providing suggestions and improvements
- Stay up to date with development trends, in order to bring the most useful innovations to our product
- Proficiency in database systems, especially NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix tools, architecture, networking. Experience with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services is a plus.
What we are looking for
- A collaborative, self-starter with excellent communication skills, a problem-solving attitude and a keen sense of humour
- Passion for technology, lifestyle and an insatiable curiosity for what’s new and what’s next
- Product orientation, while you’re designing and developing Live Story
- A team player, eager to give or receive feedbacks
Our Italian headquarters are in Milan. The Tech team is based in the Padua area. Being a dispersed company, we definitely understand the benefits of working remotely. We’ll find a balanced solution together according to your needs
- Full-time and permanent.
- Compensation is based on your experience.
- Live Story is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer.
Case Study 04
US Sales Manager
We are looking at expanding the US market and are looking for someone to join our team in our amazing NYC Soho office. If you are cool in the face of adversity, hard-working individual and love stepping out there bringing our incredible suite of products to the market, you may be the perfect fit for us. Only proven managers, who have a history of exceeding sales targets through repeatable processes, need to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities for Live Story in the US market.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions for new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Create sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Articulate and update clients on Live Story products and developments.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce, social media and digital marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.
Case Study 12
Case Study 11
Case Study 10
Case Study 08
Case Study 05
- Surprisingly intuitive. Create layouts unique to your strategy, with absolutely no coding required
- Enjoy full independence, with less time and fewer resources
- All in one place. A highly scalable SaaS tool, with built-in integrations with Magento 2, Shopify and Salesforce Commerce Cloud, constantly updated on your e-commerce catalogue
Case Study 02
- Create actionable, product-forward mood walls to guide consumers toward conversion or engagement.
- Integrate all your social channels to present a solid messaging front from every user angle
- Collect and aggregate UGC and influencer content from events and other live experiences
- Make content and product from live events immediately traceable and shoppable