Client Success Manager EMEA
Milan (Hybrid Remote)
Live Story is a Creative Digital Experience Platform. It’s the no-code solution to freehandedly turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, THRON, and more.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in web experience management.
As our Client Success Manager, we would like you to aid us in our mission of doing just that.
Live Story is a fast-growing global company with a fully remote team of incomparable spirit. Our current stage of development will cause your work to be paramount and imperative to both the company and its many customers.
Join us as we write the future.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support our Head of Success Management in expanding our success management strategy.
- Managing our brand portfolio and working to retain clients by anticipating their needs
- Managing customer communications and requests
- Analyze customer data to improve customer satisfaction
- Provide demonstrations to potential consumers
- Manage projects with efficiency on time
- Assist in the development of training/educational materials for clients
- Candidate who works independently and is proactive, organized, and goal-oriented
- 3 to 5 years of related field experience
- Foster positive business relationships with excellent communication skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to think creatively while working effectively within a start-up environment
- Collaborate and adapt with a small, yet growing team
- Fluency in English/Italian
- Additional courses in Digital Business and Project Management are a plus.
How to submit the application
- send CV and cover letter
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.