Cloud & DevOps Engineer
Milan / Remote (CET time)
Mid and entry-level
Live Story is a no-code Web Experience Management Platform that lets you turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and THRON.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in web experience management. So we are seeking a talented Cloud & DevOps Engineer to help level up our game.
You have the opportunity to join a fast-growing established company at the beginning of its scaling process with a fully remote global team. Our current stage of development will cause your work to be paramount and imperative to both the company and its many clients.
Join us as we write the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Minimum 2+ years in equivalent work experience
- Experience building cloud-based infrastructure solutions in AWS with a strong governance model knowledge
- An understanding of, or experience in, full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices
- Experience with managing deployments and integrations using configuration management tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Experience with Infrastructure cloud tools such as Terraform, Docker, Aspire, etc.
- Sound knowledge of administrative best practices for application servers, database servers and 3rd party applications
- Experience in NoSQL domain or distributed databases
- Experience with automated testing solutions for unit testing, integration testing, and system testing
- Ability to quickly identify problems or bottlenecks in everyday processes and procedures
- Experience with, or a good understanding of, IT best practices in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with large-scale data processing and analytics with tools like Spark, Hadoop etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist the development team with deployment strategies and capacity planning. Build strong relationships with the clients’ dev teams to understand the code, its dependencies, and the infrastructure on which it runs
- Strengthen and maintain the monitoring and management of the build and deployment processes and infrastructure
- Build and maintain systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and its infrastructure
- Design and engineer the DevOps CI\CD tooling and platform roadmap and own the lifecycle of these platforms
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Provide expertise and guidance to engineers regarding application-level security, security training, and security best practices and considerations
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate
- Strong English presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.