Junior Marketing Manager (Internship)
Milan/Remote (CET time)
Live Story is a no-code Web Experience Management Platform that lets you turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and THRON.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in the web experience and management industries. So we need to cultivate a community of brand advocates who stand behind and support it.
Our brand is not only a communication tool but a cornerstone of our success, and as such, we need it to be more visible. We now need to scale up to build upon our strong foundation of consistent brand narrative and a distinct personality displayed within our tone of voice. If you like challenges and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves this is the opportunity for you to contribute to shaping the marketing strategy of a fast-growing company.
Join us as we write the future.
- Demonstrate skills in producing marketing materials, newsletters, press releases, direct mail, email, print materials, and campaigns for social media and other digital assets.
- A proactive, independent, organized, and goal-oriented attitude that will prove crucial in work with a fully remote, global team
- Strong English presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with key decision makers to plan and organize marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Develop material/content narrative to support the marketing and communication efforts of Live Story.
- Help plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Contribute to content planning, scheduling, reporting, and evaluation for different channels (social media and newsletter)
Additional Provisions / Nice to have:
- A degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Tech-savvy, with familiarity with G Suite tools
- Experience in website management
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.