Torreglia (Padua) + remote
Live Story is a smart Content Management System. We built it from scratch, and now some of the best clients in their industries use it to manage content in a wide variety of ways. To name a few, we have been chosen by fashion brands such as Dolce&Gabbana, DSquared2, Furla, Calzedonia, Armani and Woolrich, beauty brands like Acqua di Parma, influencers, top notch design brands, food innovators, leading names in sports like Juventus F.C. and Valentino Rossi.
Our platform aggregates existing (brand content, events, videos, text, and products from the e-commerce catalogue) and user-generated content (from several social media platforms). It’s extremely easy to make that content live, multi-channelled, and shoppable. Our design-forward approach seamlessly integrates into your digital platforms: easy to use; easy to customize; easy to engage.
Our clients enjoy the way Live Story reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources required to translate into lower costs and full independence. To do this, we have native integrations with platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Shopify.
Each day our cloud-based systems process thousands of content from several sources in order to render every layout in our customers’ websites as fast as possible. This goal involves multiple aspects of a layout lifecycle, like a powerful graphic editor, data-integration processes, a fast and reliable backend system and an efficient rendering engine.
We have done so much in so little time. But we can’t stop now. This is a story that is still to be written.
Are you the Node.js Developer we are looking for?
What you will be doing
- Take part to design, develop and maintain Live Story codebase, which consists of microservices, serverless functions, web applications and tools, focusing on efficiency and performances
- Partner with marketing and support teams to define product requirements, development researches and customizations
- Collaborate to improve software quality by designing product tests, performing code reviews, providing suggestions and improvements
- Stay up to date with development trends, in order to bring the most useful innovations to our product
- Proficiency in database systems, especially NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix tools, architecture, networking. Experience with cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services is a plus.
What we are looking for
- A collaborative, self-starter with excellent communication skills, a problem-solving attitude and a keen sense of humour
- Passion for technology, lifestyle and an insatiable curiosity for what’s new and what’s next
- Product orientation, while you’re designing and developing Live Story
- A team player, eager to give or receive feedbacks
Our Italian headquarters are in Milan. The Tech team is based in the Padua area. Being a dispersed company, we definitely understand the benefits of working remotely. We’ll find a balanced solution together according to your needs
- Full-time and permanent.
- Compensation is based on your experience.
- Live Story is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer.