Success Manager Pacific Time (Remote)
Fully Remote (Pacific Time)
Mid and entry-level
Live Story is a Creative Digital Experience Platform. It’s the no-code solution to freehandedly turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and THRON.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in the web experience and management industries. But transformation isn’t easy, and we know that, so it is our job to ensure our clients receive proper guidance on their journey.
Our clients will tell you that our success management team is our secret weapon, and we are proud of that. But we can’t take it for granted as we scale up our business. Live Story is a fast-growing global company with a fully remote team of incomparable spirit.
Join us as we write the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Experience Management or (2)+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness;
- Relationship management, turnover prevention skills, and the drive to engage clients on new products and features.
- A proactive, independent, organized, and goal-oriented attitude that will prove crucial in work with a fully remote, global team
- Strong English presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with key personnel in assigned partner accounts at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Please be advised that the working hours for this role is based on the Pacific time zone.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving success of our customers, including their onboarding experience, feature adoption, and renewal
- Ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Live Story and optimally use their subscriptions and services
- Providing recommendations based on customer’s infrastructure and use cases
- Process feature requests with a positive can-do attitude
- Engage customers in product betas and case studies
- Develop and foster a trusted relationship to establish and maintain credibility
- Contribute to user documentation to ensure the delivery of successful solutions to client problems and present opportunities
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, and G Suite tools
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.