Channel Partner Manager US
New York City / Remote
Mid and entry-level
Live Story is your Creative Digital Experience Platform. It’s the no-code solution to freehandedly turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and THRON.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in web experience management. As such, we are searching for detail-oriented creatives to join our team and assist our Partner Channel Manager in onboarding and managing these newfound partners.
Live Story cuts the development time needed to launch online projects, making us particularly beneficial to tech and web design agencies. With our platform agencies can skip the usual workflow that forces them to design and then code said design. Our advancements within the industry is promoting a fast-growing partner network.
Join us as we write the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or (2)+ years of equivalent work experience.
- A proactive, independent, organized, and goal-oriented attitude that will prove crucial in work with a fully remote, global team
- Strong English presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with key personnel in assigned partner accounts at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
Role & Responsibilities:
- Aid in the navigation of the success of our partners, including their onboarding experience, certifications, ongoing feature adoption, and renewal
- Helping maintain Live Story’s vendor training and certification programs
- Build, maintain, and manage productive relationships with current and prospective channel partners
- Report to senior management and give insightful strategic information to further Live Storys growth in this area
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, and G Suite tools
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.