Milan / Remote (CET time)
Mid and entry-level
Live Story is a Creative Digital Experience Platform. It’s the no-code solution to freehandedly turn content into a real story and publish it to the web fast. It reduces the friction in the execution process: less time and fewer resources are required, which translates to lower costs and full independence. With Live Story, a company can skip developmental dependencies and build with a future-ready, remote-focused design platform.
Everyone can design an online layout because no coding skills are required: Live Story’s drag-and-drop editor is incredibly intuitive and has built-in adaptive design features. So designs can be published online in just a few clicks.
The process can be sped up even further with our native integrations for platforms such as Adobe Commerce (previously Magento), BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify and THRON.
Designing and then coding said design is a time consuming and painstaking process that we believe should be a thing of the past. To solve this problem Live Story has created cutting-edge technology that places the platform at the forefront of a new wave of innovation in web experience management. As our Frontend developer, we would like you to aid us in our mission of doing just that.
Live Story is a fast-growing global company with a fully remote team of incomparable spirit. Our current stage of development will cause your work to be paramount and imperative to both the company and its many customers.
Join us as we write the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or (2)+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing/maintaining Frontend code, ensuring best practices are followed with code reviews
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions
- Helping the product team define how the UI of Live Story looks and functions
- Working with senior developers to manage and plan workflow on JIRA
- Take the lead on requirements analysis, solution design, and hands-on development
- Ensure software solutions are tested and deployed with minimal defects.
- Experience developing SaaS applications software
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch
- Experience developing REST APIs
- AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect Pro, DevOps Engineer Pro, SysOps Admin, Developer Associate.
- Strong English presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills.
Live Story is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.