US Sales Manager
New York City Metropolitan Area
Sales, Business Development
We are looking at expanding the US market and are looking for someone to join our team in our amazing NYC Soho office. If you are cool in the face of adversity, hard-working individual and love stepping out there bringing our incredible suite of products to the market, you may be the perfect fit for us. Only proven managers, who have a history of exceeding sales targets through repeatable processes, need to apply.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities for Live Story in the US market.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and customer service.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
- Develop work plans, and create compelling sales propositions for new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services.
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of accounts and provide reports as needed.
- Create sales presentations using market trends and case studies.
- Analyse campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
- Articulate and update clients on Live Story products and developments.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce, social media and digital marketing.
- Ability to engage and partner with C-Level executives.
- Strong existing relationships with top marketing decision makers for brands.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be creative and be an outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and collaborator.